One problem that I had in the past was either forgetting who I called on, or setting down the stick of someone I already called on and then misplacing it!!! I am really not that forgetful, I just have a million and one things going on at once. I tried having two containers. Didn't work for me. I tried a smaller cup inside of a bigger cup to separate the sticks, I didn't like it. Then I had a light bulb moment.
I have the problem solved!
Here are some photos of my painting session. It was kind of tricky, but I made it work...
|I started with ugly sticks from Jo-Ann's.|
|Then, I lined up the sticks on a paper bag, then taped it down with masking tape.|
|I painted my sticks on BOTH sides (Front and Back).|
|It dried in about 20 minutes. All I have left to do it add names to each stick.|