Monday, August 20, 2012

Quality Work Bulletin Board

Hey everyone! There are so many ways to display student work in the classroom. I have tried a few different ways, and I like this way the best!

Quality Work board


 It is super easy to change out the quality work and I can even have my students do it for me!!!! (YESSSS!) I like to change out the work on the board about every 2 weeks or so, or whenever we complete a really cool project in 5th grade!



I took regular clothes pins and spruced them up a bit. I just cut scrapbooking paper to fit the clothes pin and painted one coat of modge-podge. If you don't have modge-podge, just mix Elmer's Glue-All and water to make a paste and it works just the same (plus, it is WAY cheaper)

I like to use fabric to back my bulletin boards. They don't fade as fast. I got this at Jo-Ann Fabrics and used my teacher discount (15%) as well as a 40% off coupon. If you don't want to buy fabric, wrapping paper works just as well! It is a lot cheaper than the fadeless paper that you can buy at the teacher supply stores. As you can see from the picture, I just stapled it to the wall and made my own bulletin board. I added a cute boarder and a title... TADA!!! Perfect!


If you like the title, you can download it here for free.

I hope this inspires you to spruce up your own student work gallery.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather,

    I came across your blog and I would love to have a copy of the "Quality Work" document that you have listed above. I tried to download the title but it will not allow me to access it. Is there another way I could get a copy from you?

    Thanks,

    Allison

    ReplyDelete